Friday, March 26, 2010

22 TtdWaMO-- 3 & 4 AND 5

My apologies yesterday, I ended up running around quite a bit and just never found the inspiration. So, today I offer you yesterday and today's pictures as well as a BONUS "I'm so sorry" Thing to do With a Mandarin Orange. Yes, I guess I'm cheating a little by using the same orange for all 3 pictures, but whatever...that probably makes it a little harder for me in the long run as I'm going to have to eat more later.

So, here's number 3: Put on a Happy Face


Number 4: Make Some New Friends


And Number 5: Experience Nature


Pixar Marathon tonight...you can tell SOMEBODY goes to a Bible college when this is a highlight of their Spring Break (guiltily raises hand while in corner). But whatever, I'm taking cupcakes so none of your negativity can deter me from being overly excited about this. Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger