Tuesday, March 23, 2010

22 Things to do With a Mandarin Orange-- 1

Well my spring break starts at 4:05 tomorrow afternoon, leaving me with 11 days of nothing in particular. This coincides with my buying 3 lbs. of mandarin oranges for $2.98 (sweet deal!). I didn't realize how may oranges that is until I brought them home, and have been eating upwards of 3 a day in hopes that none will go bad. So, for the sake or artistic and creative expression, I've decided to challenge myself and try to come up with-- 22 Things to do With a Mandarin Orange. Each day I will say what I did with my orange, and post a picture to prove it.

Today I learned that mandarin oranges are delightful in stir fry...

1 comment:

  1. Mandarin oranges are delicious in a salad with raw spinach leaves, pecans and creamy poppy seed dressing. I have some other recipes also, but do you consider cooking with them one thing, or is each recipe one thing?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger